Film: Squarepusher - Go Plastic (Videos)

A couple years ago Warp Records had a competition for music fans to create a video for any track of the (then) new album 'Go Plastic'. An album I liked alright, but wasn't feeling it right away, as I wanted Tom Jenkinson to continue on with his inpeccable shredding of breakbeat rhythms. So I slept on it for a couple months after it was released. Then one night my homeboy brought the cd over and was like "DUUUDE!! you gotta hear this track on the squarepusher album!" and I was all like "get the fuck out of my house, Im trying to watch america's next top model". actually i said , "okay". so he puts on this chopped up minimal tune called 'Exploding Psychology' and... I GOT IT.

Still my favorite tune from the album... here is the spectacular yet minimal visualization that won the competition.

Squarepusher - The Exploding Psychology
by Kaspar Daugaard & Stefan Mylleager

Created using custom code written by Kaspar. - Thanks Lasse

Also check out their realtime effects tool - The Effekt Visual System.

More Go Plastic Videos

3 Comments:

Blogger Uripides said...

yo

whas up homie! thanks for the shouts missed ya at the wedding. hope things are going well for ya!

peece

Ü

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be fair 'The Exploding Psychology' was not made with the Effekt framework, but with custom code written by Kaspar. It's a nice thought though.

-- Lasse Nielsen

4:25 AM  
Blogger Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home