Music: Mercedes-Benz Mixed Tape 03

Dang! Well, Mercedes-Benz officially wins the award for best corporate promotional mixtape series. Mixed Tape 03 is out today... and let me tell you they keep getting better and better, though each one seems to have more and more recognizable names. Personally, I'd rather here cats I've never heard of before.

Mercedes-Benz Mixed Tape 03

The cuts of note on this one are by Mocky, Larissa Pop, Wale Oyejide and a HOT HOT track from Sol Uprising. I am really feelin' this one...

Sol Uprising - Sol Power

Though, if you listen close, they are using the Neptunes distinctive kick and snare. That is a NO! NO! NO! in my producers rulebook. - Don't bite!

But the cut is hot, there is no denying.

Wale Oyejide just had new album "One Day, Everything Changed" drop that i've been meaning to mention. It is worth checking out and it has an aggressive Jay Dee jizzoint on it called "There's a War Going On". Peep it.

Quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home