DJ Soulfood - Mobilphunk (A soulful D&B Mix)

Are you impressed? I'm impressed.

Soulfood comes correct with the soulful bidnazz including some new vocal joint halfway through.

The CHOOOON at 50:36 says it best.

Soulfood - Mobilphunk

When it comes to Drum and Bass. This is how I roll.

Tracklist
Greenfly - Blue Corvette (Good Looking)
Greg Packer - You (Phuturistic Bluez)
Die - Autumn (Commix Remix) (Liquid V)
Marky & XRS - Breeze (Innerground)
Junior Cartel - Stay (Nu Directions)
Fly - Power Of Love (Pivotal)
Juju - Far Away (Phuturo)
Greg Packer - Wonderful Day Revisited (Phuturistic Bluez)
Junior Cartel - Supernatural Love (Nu Directions)
SKC & Bratwa - Heart Of Love (Hospital)
Greg Packer - Luv Dup (Interphase)
Ill Logic & Raf - Thinking Back (Ebony)
Nu:Tone - Breathless (Hospital)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Soulfood calling from Karlsruhe, Germany. I found this blog by analysing my webserver's log-files.

It's very nice to get such a positive feedback and to know that I got the chance to make other people happy with my music.

The tune at 50:36 is called "Luv Dup", produced by Greg Packer. A complete tracklisting can be found within the nfo-file attached to the zip you can download from my server.

Best regards from Germany,
Daniel

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home