Jona - Someone Put The Light On (Claude VonStroke Fry Like An Eagle Mix)

Damn, I miss me some proper San Francisco house music bidnazzz... this east coast shizzle aint doin' it for me... here is a joint that was one of my favs during WMC back in March. I heard it a couple times around town including Justin Martin's set during Buzzin' Fly... This and that Papa Chango (Justin's track) were definately two of the highlights.

Jona - Someone Put The Light On (Claude VonStroke Fry Like An Eagle Mix)
from Claude VonStroke - Miami Bombs (Promo)

Giddy up Horsaay...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, grat track but it doesn't play properly ; ( can you repost a good version???

10:53 PM  
Anonymous www.inmobiliaria.cn said...

It can't really have success, I suppose like this.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home