Faction G Feat. B-Live - Bounds (I Got Dat)

Dag, I was gonna post more of that everlasting BASS but ill give yur bassbins a rest today… but don’t sleep… here is some mutherfuckin bashment HEAT!!!

Faction G and B-Live straight up wreck fuckin shop on this one… T-Star on production… Man I'm tellin' ya... UK MCs (the good ones) bring an energy to the mic that few americans do (at least not many come to mind)… old school Busta maybe?

Anyway... from their mixtape… and available on the Snakebite imprint...

Faction G Feat. B-Live - Bounds (I Got Dat)

RAAAAAAAAAAW…

Buy this shit. Break your fuckin neck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Sick Track. - gonna play it on our radio show on Sunday Afternoon. thanks for the tip off.

check it: www.diychartshow.com

2:00 AM  
Blogger *ADORU said...

Shits on rewind. My neighbors hate me.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home