Music: TV on the Radio - Staring at the Sun (Video)

Okay, as you can probably tell, when it comes to guitar music I have a some what limited vocabulary. With the exception of a handful of bands since the days of Nirvana and The Pixies I have been pretty uninterested in that sound. Not to mention there continues to be SO MANY other NEW sounds and styles released.

What was I talking about? Oh, right guitar music.

See?!?!?! I'm just not that interested....

Okay.. Okay.. my point is that there still is (and always will be) a wealth of fantastic post pop post op post rock music still being released... "Staring at the Sun" by TV on the Radio is currently winning in my Best Rock Song of 2004 category. And the video is sweet too...

TV on the Radio - Staring at the Sun (Video)

Directed by Elliot Jokelson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home