Film: M.I.A. - Galang (Directed by Ruben Fleischer)

Here is the latest video by up and coming auteur - Ruben Fleischer... Again, Ruben is on point! Very slick, i love the 80s graffiti and the colors. Though, I don't think he didn't enough takes on some of her dance moves. WHAT!?!?! Can't he afford a choreographer yet!?!?! Ha! BIG UPs.

M.I.A. - Galang

The tune is hot and is by a new UK artist named M.I.A. Check out the other single too... it is dope called "Sunshowers" which Diplo (Ninja Tune) is supposedly doing a remix of.

The M.I.A. Website

Make your own damn version...

M.I.A. - Galang (Acapella)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im from the us and i sorta understood what she said. i like the beat and the words are cool. i mean the beat u can really dance off. u know

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im a big fan of M.I.A. I just wanted to say as far as the "graffity" in the background. This is actually artwork done by M.I.A. herself, who is an accomplished artist, which the director animated.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home