Film: Massive Attack - Danny The Dog / Unleashed

Massive Attack's score for the new Luc Besson (Leon, La Femme Nikita) film Danny The Dog (now called Unleashed) is out now. Overall the score is solid, though not as good as moving as I'd hoped. It falls somewhere in between The Dust Brothers' Fight Club score and Massive's 100th Window. Check it out...

Massive Attack - Polaroid Girl

More Samples Here...

Luc Besson has kinda lost my interest since he did The 5th Element which I was not feelin' at all (good vfx though) I will hit the theatre for this one however...

Morgan Freeman and Jet Li star.

Trailer 1 / Trailer 2

While your at it... peep the trailer for the Besson produced french actioneer Banlieue 13.

Banlieue 13 (Trailer)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Theresa C said...

Interesting post, I enjoyed read this.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Theresa C said...

Hi great reading yoour blog

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home