Lloyd Banks – On Fire

G-G-G-G-... Aahahaahahaha yeauuuh!
 
Okay there is something you should know... I listen to any and every fuckin thang at least once... there is no BAD MUSICK... But there is music Im not necessarilly feelin' at the moment... If its on MTV 50 times a day or if its grimey underground 500 pressings club shit. If I like it I'm gonna bang it.
 
Weeell, I LIKE THIS RIGHT HURRAH. this is THE BANGER of the moment. The last ten seconds! The last ten seconds! No vocals, the kick drops out and its just a muffled beat with synth stabs and the piano solo rollin’. That is the part of the turn that kills. This beat is hot. I can’t believe Eminem produced it. I haven’t liked any of Em’s beats. Lloyd is 21? Well hopefully he’ll realize there is more to life than Money Cash Hoes. Oh wait... Is there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home